Halloween is just around the corner and you know what that means lots of candy and random strangers knocking on your door! I don’t know about you but that freaks me out a little.
Never a huge fan of Halloween I do enjoy any reason to host a party so whether you are like me and don’t care for the guts and goo and prefer more of the fun and festive aspect of Halloween, below I have put together a list of 3 Halloween Treats sure to be a spook-tacular hit.
This Post May Have Affiliate Links
Halloween Treat 1: Eye Ball Pasta
What You Will Need For The Halloween Pasta :
- 1 Box Of Spinach pasta
- Tomato Pasta sauce ( can be from a jar or homemade)
- 1 Packet of String Cheese (about ½ a stick per person)
- Black olives
- Assorted Size Straws
How To Make The Halloween Pasta:
- Cut the string cheese about ¼” thick and the olives in half lengthwise.
- Than using the straws cut circles out of the cheese discs and the olives. Place the olive pieces in the cheese pieces to make eyeballs.
- Have eyeballs ready and cook pasta according to directions. Top the pasta with sauce and add eyeballs on top!
Halloween Treat 2: Halloweeno Jalapeño Poppier Mummies
What You Will Need To Make These Halloween Treats:
- 10 jalapeño peppers, sliced in half lengthwise and pith/seeds removed (use rubber gloves so your hands don’t burn from the jalapeño). Leave the stem if you can on some or all of the halves.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces shredded jack cheese
- 1 scallion finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 eggs, beaten
- candy eyeballs
For The Full Recipe and more click here
Halloween Treat 3: Witch Finger Pretzel Rods
What You Will Need To Make The Halloween Finger Treats:
- 28 blanched almonds
- Wilton’s Black Gel candy coloring
- 14 large pretzel rods
- Wilton’s Bright Green Gel candy coating
For the how to and more detailed directions click here.
What Will You Be Brewing Up This Halloween Season? Comment Below or Tag Me In Your Photo.
Oh my God, I loveee the Witch Finger! I’m going to try to make it this weekend!! Thanks!
Thank you, have a happy New Year!