As someone who has suffered from acne my whole life, my skin has always been a sensitive subject and as an adult without fail my skin acts up once a month! ( If you catch my drift.)
I have tried many
I’ve stepped out my morning routine step by step and product by product! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
- SQUALANE + TEA TREE CLEANSING GEL: I first start out cleaning my face with a gel cleanser! I love Biossance cleanser which is enhanced with a tea tree! It helps purifies the pores, balance skin and reduce excess surface oil. Deeply purifies pores to help balance skin. Leaves skin exceptionally soft and healthy-looking
- RETINOL SERUM: I use this after I clean my face, it is a lightweight, powerfully effective serum featuring Bakuchiol, a plant-derived alternative to retinol. Reduces the look of lines and wrinkles.
- VITAMIN ROSE OIL: After I cleanse my face, rub the retinol serum on, I cover my face full with this vitamin rose oil! Which Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as brightens the skin!
- PEPTIDE EYE GEL: After everything is rubbed in and “drying” I place the eye gel under my eyes. This gel helps reduces the look of puffiness, sagginess, and crepiness.
- MINERAL SPF: After all is said and done, I use SPF cover my whole face, my mother taught me at a very young age to always wear sunscreen at least on my face!
- CUCUMBER DE-TOX EYE PATCH: Some people like to use these before they do their whole treatment but I like to do it at the end! I love using eyepatches to help depuff!