Kale, Cranberry, Chestnut Salad
Kale is something that we love to eat all year long, we put this versatile super food into our drinks, dinner and heck we even make chips out of them. This fall season we wanted to share our favorite go to kale salad that makes our taste buds come alive with flavors of the season as well as keep us full and satisfied till we hit the holiday tables!
- 2-3 bundles of Organic Kale ( if you can’t find stocks by pre-cut kale)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped roasted chestnuts
- 1 small goat cheese block
- Wash, de-stem dry and Julienne the kale. Place into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, dijon and lemon juice.
- Pour on to kale, go slow and mix throughly. If desired you don’t have to dress the salad fully. Use amount desired.
- Add cranberries, chestnuts and sprinkle goat cheese.
Side Note: For goat cheese balls, just pull a apart and form balls in hand.
Come eat with us: