Inside Out Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Making a twist on the traditional recipe, these inside out chocolate covered strawberries are a great way to serve a simple yet classic dessert. The ratio of the chocolate to strawberry creates the perfect bite & leaves your hands clean as well.
If this product doesn’t interest you, you can cut off the stem and scoop out the inside of the berry with a small spoon. You will also want to cut off the bottom of strawberry so they can stand on their own and chocolate can settle or you can place them in a small muffin tin for support.
Let’s get started!
1 pound of Organic Strawberries about 20
4 ounces of Chocolate chips
5-6 leafs of Mint (optional)
1. Wash and thoroughly dry your strawberries.
2. De-stem strawberries, cut bottom off and set aside.
3. In your microwave melt chocolate for 3o seconds stirring each time
until melted. Keep a close eye so the chocolate doesn’t burn!
5. Fill your strawberries by using a small spoon or squeeze bottle.
6. Place in fridge allowing the chocolate to harden. Let them cool for minimum 20 Minutes.
7. For mint, roll together and slices.