I wanted to start off this week in a powerful way and that is why for this Monday Motivation, I wanted to highlight YOUR own power! Feeling powerful begins with inner strength regardless of your social background, job, gender, etc.
Today I am highlighting my top 10 ways to feel more powerful in 10 minutes!
Monday Motivation: 10 Ways To To Feel More powerful In 10 Minutes
- Wake up earlier and write down 5 things you are grateful for, 3 things that scare you, how you will face them and write down one affirmation, 10 times.
- Make a to-do list.
- Get your blood pumping, exercise.
- Listen to a podcast
- Get Organized.
- Give yourself credit for your past accomplishments, Give yourself a compliment.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Push yourself gently out of your comfort zone.
- Believe yourself to be equal to everyone else.
- Focus more on yourself instead of others, there is nothing wrong with respecting your needs.
- Smile at others.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Be authentic.
- Trust your gut & your decision.
- Remeber everything is a learning experience.
- Forgive and let go of burdens or mistakes.
- Share your thoughts
- Tune into your feelings
- Give yourself love, remember no one can fulfill you in the same way that you can.
Did you find this helpful let me know below!