Do you hate having leftovers or wasting food?
I am sucker for rice, it is one of my favorite foods! I also am a sucker for a peanut sauce so put the two together, YES PLEASE! Like I was that kid heck even adult that sees fried rice on a menu and I go for it! I’m not shy about it or
Finding it difficult to find a ” fried rice recipe that I could create at home that can serve two and also kind of be
I love when you can create at home “take out ” dishes, it is so important to be on top of what is put in your food, etc.
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small broccoli crown, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon tamari (or soy sauce)
For the full recipe head to OH MY VEGGIES
What type of recipe would you like to see measured out for two, comment below!