Fresh Strawberry Margarita
I love spending time in the kitchen with my mom Cristina Ferrare, in the kitchen. Ever since we were little we wanted to help her in the kitchen. As we grew older, the tables turned and we kicked her out of the kitchen, the teacher had become the student. It brings me great pride to be able to hold my own in the kitchen with my mom, cooking in the kitchen with my has to be my favorite thing in the world! It allows room for conversation that spills over to the dinner table and creates memories that will last a life time. Not only does it create wonderful memories but may times it has lead to creating wonderful recipes like this one, our fresh Strawberry Margarita. Which my mom and I created together, we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 1.5 ounces Don Julio Tequila
- 1/2 cup of Strawberry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 4-5 large organic strawberries, cut into cubes.
- 1 slice of lemon + fresh strawberries for garnish
- salt or sugar for the rim
Cocktail tip: Place cocktail shake in freezer about ten minutes prior to making, it will help keep it extra cold.
- Using the lemon, rim the outside of you glass and dip the rim of the glass into the salt.
- In a cold cocktail shaker you will combined your tequila, strawberry lemonade, cubed strawberries and half the ice and shake/mix for about 30-45 seconds!
- Pour over the rest of the ice and garnish with your lemon slice and strawberry!